Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just as i am...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just as i am looking at you right at this very moment, flashes of never ending waves had been signaled back to the depths of my being. I can't help to stare, as you stand there with a radiating aura that transmits something unfathomable.

I was in awe, in a trance-like figure, frozen and unmoving, at the moment you transfixed your gaze on me. I would like to stay at that moment. But i know that it was nothing real, nothing that would ever come true.

I had been dreaming and I know, maybe sometime right at this very moment, I would wake up to the reality that I will not be able to touch you, or stand beside you, no matter how I struggle to keep up with your pace.

It has already been decided. Fate had not allowed it to happen in my favor, for my sake... All I could do now is to accept it, and move on.

That's all that is to it. But wait... can I at least know your name? Or perhaps be able to say hello.

Perhaps not even that could happen. For all that is allowed is some distant gaze...

No comments: